Definition of SonneBlauma . . .
Verb (used with object)
1. to ignite with inspiration: Their performance SonneBlaumaed the audience. Her choreography SonneBlaumaed her dancers.
Verb (used without object)
1. to breath it in and breath it out
1. a number of passionate artists collaborating in joint action to make a difference in the world by harnessing their life work to create, perform & teach.
2. an assemblage of persons that use the name SonneBlauma to denote fostering the artistic experiences of a lifetime by creating and performing profound, razor-sharp & riveting work.
3. an international 501 (c) 3 entity based in Santa Barbara, CA founded by Misa Kelly in 1996.
origin: bef. 1996. Cathartic series of episodes in Ticinio Switzerland and surrounding valleys with Scuola Dimitri as the container. See sunflower.
Ingenious, quixotic, vivid, whimsical, wild, charming, seasoned, dramatic, emotional, daring, poetic, sensitive, exciting, innovative, metaphorical, mythical, magical.
Sponsored by our 501 (c) 3 the Future Traditions Foundation